Mary, a glance.
Me: Mary how the hell does a blog work?
Mary: Well it is clearly like facebook but in more detail.
Me: Wow really that sound like fun totally.
Mary: It is if you keep up with it and put interesting stuff about yourself at time along with other stuff that is interesting unlike some people.
Me: Oh really!! (Gasp)
Mary: Yup exactly.
Me: Well Mary I'ma start one and see how it ends up.
Mary: Okay well do your shit then.
Once Mary gave me the look of approval, I thought that I better start now five seconds after she tells me yes. So here I am blogging about something that occurred cuz thats how these things work right? If they don't oh well just screw off if you don't agree with my blogging skills. I'm new to the field of this so called "Blog."
No comments:
Post a Comment